Find professional satisfaction at Michael Mackenzie Communications with a culture that capitalizes on being Better Together, recognizes Family-First and provides Empowerment to staff to own their success.
Join Our Team
Marketing (Account) Manager
Roswell-area marketing and PR firm seeks experienced marketing professional with agency or client-side SMB experience to manage all facets of marketing communications for our B2B technology and professional service clients.
In this role you will be asked to:
- Develop marketing communications strategies and tactics in collaboration with client and a team of creative and content creation resources.
- Use knowledge of industry best practices to effectively guide client to adopt campaign tactics best aligned with their business objectives.
- Manage and execute multiple campaigns/programs across various channels each month for 5+ B2B clients.
- Develop and maintain content calendar of planned and delivered activities.
- Serve as point for all client relationships and as a liaison with content and creative teams.
- Manage projects, resources and deadlines.
- Orchestrate and facilitate monthly client meetings.
- Manage client expectations around budget and timely delivery of campaigns and materials.
- Schedule, track, measure and report past and planned activities using collaboration, task management, social media management and analytic tools.
- Maintain expertise on best practices for digital marketing platforms to include Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Keep abreast of industry related news, trends and competitive landscapes within marketing and client industries represented.
- Preference for candidates with bachelor’s degree in marketing, PR, journalism or related communications field.
- 5-7 years professional experience that includes: media relations, social media, direct response, digital media, email marketing, creative direction, event management, copywriting and/or public relations.
- Strong oral and written communications skills required.
- Extensive project or program management skills including an obsession for organization (as often demonstrated by a passion for shopping at The Container Store).
- Demonstrable experience with social media platforms to include Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Experience with MarTech tools for website management (WordPress), CRMs (Salesforce, HubSpot), email platforms management (Constant Contact, MailChimp, Emma) and analytics (Google, Semrush, Ahrefs).
- Aptitude for learning new technologies.
- 401(k) + matching
- Holiday Pay
- Family friendly work environment
- WFH (1) day per week if desired
- Office closes at 1PM on Friday because who wants to work on Friday afternoon?
We have opportunities for both part-time (25 hours per week) and full-time (35 hours per week) candidates.
Most successful candidates will boast a career that includes working for an agency and/or working in the IT industry.
Confident, out-going, professional candidates will be rewarded with the autonomy to develop strategies, perform and manage complex tasks, and maintain direct relations with our business owner clients.
We offer an easy-to-manage work schedule and fun, yet fast-paced environment. Most assignments to be performed from our Roswell offices during normal business hours (M-Th from 8-4 and F from 8-1). Remote candidates (not in Atlanta) will be considered DOE. All employees will be given the opportunity to WFH/hybrid one day per week.
MMC requires employees to be vaccinated as a condition of employment, subject to accommodation. In addition, we are currently only conducting in person meetings with individuals who are fully vaccinated.
Interested parties should submit resume with cover letter to email@example.com.
Marketing Intern – Fall 2022
Confident, out-going, professional candidate will be rewarded with customer-facing, resume-building experience via paid internship in Metro Atlanta during the fall of 2022.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Demonstrable experience with Microsoft Office applications and social media platforms to include Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat and YouTube.
- Aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Professional appearance.
- Candidates should be available to work 12+ hours/week for 12 weeks.
- Candidate will be expected to perform assignments from our Roswell offices during normal business hours. Some work may be performed virtually.
- Candidate must be pursuing degree in the field of communications with expected graduation date no later than December 2023.
Intern will be asked to join an account team, attend client meetings and participate in daily assignments as related to the on-going work of that account to include: copywriting, proofreading, graphic design, creation of social assets, compilation of media lists, drafting email campaigns, designing email templates, planning and promoting online and offline events, updating content on WordPress sites, writing content in support of SEO/SEM strategies, documentation of best practices, etc.
Intern will be rewarded with the opportunity to hone their organizational skills and build a killer portfolio of best practice examples from news releases to blog posts. Only enthusiastic, confident communicators need apply.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.