Confident, out-going, professional candidate will be rewarded with customer-facing, resume-building experience via paid summer internship in Metro Atlanta during the summer of 2022.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Demonstrable experience with Microsoft Office applications and social media platforms to include Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat and YouTube.
- Aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Professional appearance.
- Candidates should be available to work 12+ hours/week for 12 weeks.
- Candidate will be expected to perform assignments from our Roswell offices during normal business hours. Some work may be performed virtually.
- Candidate must be pursuing degree in the field of communications with expected graduation date no later than December 2023.
Intern will be asked to join an account team, attend client meetings and participate in daily assignments as related to the on-going work of that account to include: copywriting, proofreading, graphic design, creation of social assets, compilation of media lists, drafting email campaigns, designing email templates, planning and promoting online and offline events, updating content on WordPress sites, writing content in support of SEO/SEM strategies, documentation of best practices, etc.
Intern will be rewarded with the opportunity to build a killer portfolio of copywriting examples from news releases to blog posts. Only enthusiastic, confident writers need apply.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.