Albert Einstein is credited with describing insanity as doing the same thing over again and expecting a different result and while you don’t often see him mentioned in marketing arenas, the application is equally valid here.
How often have you poured good money after bad on a marketing program or message that wasn’t working just because you didn’t have the time to come up with a better idea?
Make today the day you find the time to stop wasting money on a bad campaign (or no campaign at all) and find something new.
- Change where you are marketing, from one publication to another.
- Change how you are marketing, move from print to online or even outdoor.
- Change who are you marketing to, by trying a different demographic.
- Change the places that you market, from one event or association to another.
- Change your message; pick different words to describe your value proposition as see how people respond.
Shake things up. Then measure the results.